Partners collaboration is our success
According to the e-transformation initiative, the project aims to facilitate and streamline the current procedures for registering companies and issuing commercial licenses. It is expected that all government entities wishing to have easy access to the National Business Register will complete their process of joining the system immediately after completing the electronic transformation process. Currently there are already more than 25 government entities are integrating with Invest Easy system.
Our main partners
Invest Easy portal represents a whole integrated project with 8 main government entities involved in the execution of all governmental transactions related to the Commercial Registration and economic activities licensing in the Sultanate.
All stakeholders from the public and private sectors who benefit from the electronic services provided by Invest Easy Portal, including investors and anyone affected by the business and services of Invest Easy Portal, as well as the local community.
Currently, there are more than 30 government entities that are connected to the Invest easy system, in addition to several other parties that intend to join them in the near future. The list of current participants includes:
- Ministry of Housing.
- Ministry of Social Development.
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority.
- Al Rafd Fund.
- Ministry of Health
- General Authority for Social Insurance.
- Ministry of Tourism.
- General Authority for Consumer Protection.
- Tender Board.
- General Authority for Small and Medium Establishments.
- Muscat Securities Market.
- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Ministry of Manpower.
- Central Bank of Oman.
- Muscat Municipality.
- Royal Oman Police: General Administration of Civil Affairs.
- Royal Oman Police: General Administration of Customs.
- Royal Oman Police: E-Visa.
- Royal Oman Police: Financial Investigation Unit.
- General Secretariat of Taxation.
- Ministry of Higher Education.
- Information Technology Authority.
- Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications.
- Ministry of Information.
- Ministry of Environment & Climate Affairs.
- Special Economic Zone Authority of Duqm.
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Public Establishment for Industrial Estates.
- Public Authority for Craft Industries.
- The Manpower Registry Authority.